Department of Transportation
To facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
- Planning and implementation of all modes of transportation in Maui County, including those in the air and those on water and land.
- Planning and developing an efficient program to facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
- Coordinating Maui County's transportation programs with other county departments and with agencies of the state and federal government.
- Mitigate the escalating traffic problem within Maui County
- Provide transportation options for goods and for the residents of and visitors to Maui County
- Improve public awareness of traffic abatement measures and of transit opportunities
Maui Metropolitan Planning Organization (Maui MPO)
The next Maui MPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) meeting is set for Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 9:00 AM. Meeting will take place in the Planning Conference Room in the Kalana Pakui Building located at 250 South High St. in Wailuku.
The Maui MPO Policy Board (PB) will be holding a special meeting on legislation. Meeting is set for Friday, March 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM. Meeting will take place in the Planning Conference Room in the Kalana Pakui Building located at 250 South High St. in Wailuku.
A preliminary draft of the Public Participation Plan (PPP) is available for review here.
- Sign up for our Maui MPO Calendar of Events
Maui MPO Agendas & Minutes
View most recent Agendas/Minutes | View all Agendas & Minutes