Department of Transportation
To facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
2145 Kaohu St.
David Trask Bldg Ste 102
Ph: (808) 270-7511
Fax: (808) 270-7505
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Planning and implementation of all modes of transportation in Maui County, including those in the air and those on water and land.
- Planning and developing an efficient program to facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
- Coordinating Maui County's transportation programs with other county departments and with agencies of the state and federal government.
- Mitigate the escalating traffic problem within Maui County
- Provide transportation options for goods and for the residents of and visitors to Maui County
- Improve public awareness of traffic abatement measures and of transit opportunities