Department of Transportation
To facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
Jo Anne Johnson Winer
2145 Kaohu St.
David Trask Bldg Ste 102
Ph: (808) 270-7511
Fax: (808) 270-7505
Monday - Friday
7:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Planning and implementation of all modes of transportation in Maui County, including those in the air and those on water and land.
- Planning and developing an efficient program to facilitate the rapid, safe, and economical movement of people and goods in Maui County.
- Coordinating Maui County's transportation programs with other county departments and with agencies of the state and federal government.
- Mitigate the escalating traffic problem within Maui County
- Provide transportation options for goods and for the residents of and visitors to Maui County
- Improve public awareness of traffic abatement measures and of transit opportunities