MV & L Electronic Forms
- Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property - Used when the registered owner(s) of a vehicle are deceased and the successor of the estate wants to claim ownership of the vehicle
- The successor will need to provide an original or state certified copy of the death certificate,County of Maui Certificate of Title, current State of Hawaii Safety Inspection Certificate, and original notarized Affidavit of Collection of Personal Property form
Affidavit for Proof of Principal Residence - Used to show proof of principal residence on behalf of the applicant.
- Application for Duplicate Bicycle / Moped Registration - Used to apply for a replacement registration or emblem for a bicycle/moped when it has been damaged, lost or stolen.
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Registration - Used to apply for a duplicate Certification of Registration in the event the last issued registration has been lost, stolen, or mutilated
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Title - Used to apply for a duplicate Certificate of Title in the event the original title has been lost, stolen, or mutilated
- Application for Registration Form - Used to apply for registration of a vehicle
- Application for Replacement Plate and/or Emblem - Used to apply for a replacement license plate and/or emblem for the plate when the plate and/or emblem has been damaged, lost, or stolen
- Bill of Sale - Used to attest to the transfer of the described vehicle to a buyer.
- Change of Address Form (Driver License Record) - Used by the driver license holder to notify the Examiner of Drivers within thirty (30) days after a change of address in accordance with Section 286-116.5 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes
- Change of Address Form (Motor Vehicle Record) - Used by the registered owner to notify the Director of Finance within thirty (30) days after a change of address in accordance with Section 286-47.5 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes
- Change of Address Form (State Identification Record) - Used by the state identification holder to notify the Examiner of Drivers within thirty (30) days after a change of address in accordance with Section 286-308 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes
- Commercial Driver License Application - Used to apply for a State of Hawaii Commercial Driver Permit/License
- Dog License Application - Used to request for the issuance of a dog license.
- G-27 - Used to calculate the use tax that's due for vehicles that are brought to Maui
- Letter of Authorization - Used by companies to identify the person or persons that are authorized to engage in any transactions for the designated vehicle
- Non-Commercial Vehicle Certification - Used to certify that the vehicle registered will not be used for commercial purposes.
- Non-Resident Certificate Form - Used by service people to confirm that they are active duty personnel and not required to register their vehicles in Hawaii. View Special Instructions for Non-Resident Military
- Notice of Transfer Form - Used to notify the Director of Finance when a vehicle has been sold or transferred and relieves the registered owner from any future responsibility for the vehicle
- Parent/Guardian Affidavit - Used by parents/guardians of drivers under the age of 18 to confirm that they acknowledge responsibility for the actions of their wards
- Power of Attorney
- Used by the owner of the described vehicle to appoint another person
to act as an agent on his or her behalf and perform motor vehicle
- Resident - Vehicle residing Out of State
- State of Hawaii Identification Card Application - Hawaii State ID card application.
- Statement for Junking Form - Used when a vehicle is going to be junked and not driven any longer
- Statement for Storage Form - Used when a vehicle is going to be stored and not driven. The vehicle may later be re-licensed and driven
- Vehicle Location Certificate - This from must be submitted with the motor vehicle registration renewal if the registered owner's address on record is outside the County of Maui