Dog Registration and Licenses
You may register your dog at the Maui Humane Society
located at Mokulele Highway at the Kamehameha Loop Intersection. Their mailing address is P.O. Box 1047, Puunene, HI 96784, Telephone:(808) 877-3680.
- Application for a license must be made within thirty (30) days after obtaining a dog that is 4 months of age or older
- The applicant must provide a picture identification and complete the application with the following information:
- Owner’s Name
- Owner’s Address
- Identification Number
- Name of the pet, breed, color, age, sex, microchip or tattoo if applicable
- Veterinary Certification certifying that the pet is spayed or neutered
- Payment of the appropriate fees. The license is biennial and the owner can renew 60 days prior to the expiration date.
: The fees are not prorated, refundable or transferable. Please contact the Maui Humane Society if you need a replacement license, tag, or to report a lost or stray dog.