Evacuation Center Information
There are no tropical cyclone evacuation centers opened at this time. This page will be updated as evacuation centers are established.
Tropical Cyclone Susceptible Flooding Area Maps
Other Important Considerations
The public is urged to adhere to all posted rules and guidelines.
- Bring an emergency kit with you to the shelter, including: food, any non-perishable special dietary needs, prescription medications, water, pillows and bedding, flashlights, extra clothing and eyeglasses, personal hygiene items, activities for children, and other items you may need.
- When you arrive, check in with shelter management staff.
- Special health needs individuals should be accompanied by a caregiver. Shelter personnel will not be able to adequately attend to these patients.
- Pet owners should try to accommodate pets with friends or at boarding locations if their own home is unsafe for their pet.
- Pets will be allowed at designated shelters in pet carriers only.
- Pets may remain in a vehicle at non-pet shelters; vehicle windows should be left slightly open for ventilation. If a pet is displaced, call the Maui Humane Society at 877-3680 for assistance after storm conditions subside.