Any student, from Kindergarten through Grade 8 in the County of Maui
1. All entries must reflect the theme of the contest (Make Every Drop Count).
2. One entry per student. No collaborative work.
3. All entries must be drawn horizontally (landscape) on 11”x17” white paper.
4. ART MEDIA: any media except chalk, charcoal or oil based crayon, in single or mixed media will be accepted. Students should use large lettering and only a few words. Strong colors and heavy lines show the best.
5. Only original artwork will be accepted. Posters containing computer-generated graphics, photographs, collages or 3-D artwork will not be eligible for consideration.
6. Entries with identification on the artwork side of the poster will be disqualified.
Entries must be submitted flat, not rolled.
Entries must have important point(s) about water conservation.
Entries must be accompanied by the completed entry form
Entries are accepted no later than March 27, 2015.