Any student, from Kindergarten through Grade 12 in the County of Maui
1. All entries must reflect the theme of the contest (E Malama I Ka Wai).
2. One entry per student. No collaborative work.
3. All entries must be drawn horizontally (landscape) on 11”x17” white paper.
4. ART MEDIA: any media except chalk and charcoal, in single or mixed media will be accepted. Students should use large lettering and only a few words. Strong colors and heavy lines show the best.
5. Only original artwork will be accepted. Posters containing computer-generated graphics, photographs, collages or 3-D artwork will not be eligible for consideration.
6. Entries with identification on the artwork side of the poster will be disqualified.
Entries must be submitted flat, not rolled.
Entries must have important point(s) about water conservation.
Entries must be accompanied by the completed entry form
Entries are accepted after January 2 and no later than February 28, 2014.