Subdivision Engineering Standards Committee
The Subdivision Engineering Standards Committee:
- Reviews all engineering standards and specifications relating to subdivisions which are adopted and kept on file by the Department of Public Works and the Department of Water Supply.
- Reviews proposed modifications, deletions, or additions to such existing engineering standards and specifications, and transmits the same with recommendations to the respective departments.
- Proposes the adoption of specifications and standards where none existed before and transmits the same with recommendations to the respective departments.
View available agendas
for the Subdivision Engineering Standards Committee meetings.
- Chadwick Fukunaga - Vice Chair (Kahului) 3/31/2013
- Demetreos Callinicos (Kihei) 3/31/2013
- Gregg Nelson (Napili) 3/31/2014
- Daren Suzuki (Wailuku) 3/31/2014
- Paul Mikolay (Kula) 3/31/2015
- Raymond Phillips (Kihei) 3/31/2015
- Lee Aldridge (Haiku) 3/31/2016
- James Spence (Lahaina) 3/31/16
- Darren Okimoto (Kahului) 3/31/17
All Members are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the County Council. No less than three members shall be registered professional engineers, and there is to be three ex-officio members including the Planning Director, Director of Public Works, and Director of Water Supply.