County of Maui Hawai'i
Stay ConnectedFacebookTwitterRSS
HomeContact Us
Iao Needle

Go To Search
print pageemail page
To obtain a permit for a licensed premises, download the Application for Permit form and instruction sheet. Submit the completed form and required documents to the Department of Liquor Control.

Permits are required, but not limited to the following:
  • Outside warehousing and storage areas
  • Individual permit for importation of liquor
  • Trade shows
  • Installation of any game device
  • Reduction or increase of licensed premises
  • Area(s) for music, entertainment, and dancing
  • Fashion shows or beauty pageants
  • Product tasting
  • Modification to licensed premises other than what was submitted to and approved by the commission at the time of application
  • Caterer Permit (Only Class 2 and 12)

Maui County Our County