Budget and Finance Committee
Budget and Finance Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 9:00 AM on the Tuesday prior to the first and third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Agendas, Minutes, & Other Documents:
View available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest
for the Budget and Finance Committee.
Budget and Finance Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- Financial and performance audits.
- Budget, capital program, bond authorizations, and intergovernmental loans.
- Taxes, rates, fees, and assessments for inclusion in the budget, except that revenue ordinances may also be considered by other standing committees.
- Operations of the Department of Finance and the Department of Personnel Services, including salaries and collective bargaining cost items.
- Operations of the Office of the County Auditor
Michele Yoshimura, Legislative Analyst
Mark Pigao, Legislative Analyst
Jordan Molina, Legislative Analyst (Budget Session Only)
Carla Nakata, Legislative Attorney
Yvette Bouthillier, Committee Secretary
Subscribe To Notifications:
Budget & Finance Committee Agendas and Meeting Notices