Budget and Finance Committee
Budget and Finance Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 9:00 AM on the Tuesday prior to the first and third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Agendas, Minutes, & Other Documents:
View available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest
for the Budget and Finance Committee.
Budget and Finance Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- Financial and performance audits.
- Budget, capital program, bond authorizations, and intergovernmental loans.
- Taxes, rates, fees, and assessments for inclusion in the budget, except that revenue ordinances may also be considered by other standing committees.
- Operations of the Department of Finance and the Department of Personnel Services, including salaries and collective bargaining cost items.
- Operations of the Office of the County Auditor
Michele Yoshimura, Legislative Analyst
Jordan Molina, Legislative Analyst (Budget Session Only)
Carla Nakata, Legislative Attorney
Yvette Bouthillier, Committee Secretary
Subscribe To Notifications:
Budget & Finance Committee Agendas and Meeting Notices