Molokai Kuha'o Business Center
Small Business Specialist
Kuha'o Business Center
2 Kamo'i Street, Ste. 600
P.O. Box 482217
Kaunakakai, HI 96748
Ph: (808) 553-8100
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
To serve as an advocate and vehicle of empowerment for Molokai's families to achieve both individually and collectively financial independence and abundance in the formation of healthy and sustainable businesses.
Calendar of Events
Subscribe to Molokai Kuha'o Business Center
When you sign up for this list you will receive news about Kuha'o Business Center services and calendar events. Click here to subscribe.
Foster and sustain long-term economic growth for the County of Maui
- Showcase the islands' competitive advantage to promote Maui County as a community where people may live, learn, work, and play
Information on Starting a Small Business in Maui County.
- Assist the community in development and expansion of new developing businesses and industries including renewable energy and financial literacy education.
- Computer resources and access to the internet for business research.
- Workshops and small classes to provide information on topics to help manage and expand business operations.
- Library of Business Publications
Schedule assistance and services from any of the KBC partners, including: micro loans, entrepreneurial training, classes on business operations, business plan development and more.
- Assist businesses in establishing networks with key programs and other business enterprises.
The Molokai Business Assistance Facilitator will assist individuals in a group or in one-to-one counseling settings. Contact the center for an appointment at (808) 553-8100.