Infrastructure and Environmental Management
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Monday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Agendas, Minutes, & Other Documents:
Link to view available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest
for the Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee.
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- County facilities construction and maintenance (including road, drainage, and waste management systems), except for water supply issues.
- Amendments to the Subdivision ordinance, Housing Code, and Building Code.
- Traffic safety.
- Issues relating to the protection, preservation, and enhancement of the environment, except for energy issues, but including recycling.
- Operations of the Department of Environmental Management and the Department of Public Works.
Jordan Molina, Legislative Analyst
Sharon Brooks, Legislative Attorney
Raynette Yap, Committee Secretary
Subscribe to Notifications: