Infrastructure and Environmental Management
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee meetings are held in the Council Chamber at 1:30 pm on the Monday prior to the third Friday of each month; however, the schedule is subject to change. The Committee may also periodically schedule site inspections.
Agendas, Minutes, & Other Documents:
Link to view available agendas, minutes, committee reports, list of matters, and items of interest
for the Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee.
- Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee duties include reviewing and considering:
- County facilities construction and maintenance (including road, drainage, and waste management systems), except for water supply and energy issues.
- Amendments to the Subdivision ordinance, Housing Code, and Building Code.
- Traffic safety.
- Issues relating to the protection, preservation, and enhancement of the environment, except for energy issues, but including recycling.
- Operations of the Department of Environmental Management and the Department of Public Works.
Legislative Analyst, Scott Jensen
Legislative Analyst, Steve Selee
Committee Secretary, Raynette Yap
Legislative Attorney, Sharon Brooks
Subscribe to Notifications:
Infrastructure and Environmental Management Committee Agenda and Meeting Notices